Jun 3, 2011

A Rockstar's Reading List

One of the things I noticed during Trista Harris' presentation on 6 Ways to Rock Your Career was the number of leadership and nonprofit books she referenced. Part of the reason that she and Rosetta Thurman chose to write "How to Become a Nonprofit Rockstar" was because so many of those books fall short in the "how to/do it yourself" instructions. I wish I'd jotted down all the books and articles Trista mentioned, but instead I asked her for her top 3 suggestions for anyone who is interested.

Here are Trista's three must-reads (linked to Amazon.com), plus another one that sounded good to me!

And don't forget - you can also purchase How to Become a Nonprofit Rockstar as an EBook for just $24.99 - as well as the supplemental WORKBOOK for an additional $9.99. Invest in yourself!



No comments: